Product Details & Technical Spec
Features & Benefits
- ZA290 LED lights are NATA certified and ICAO / MOS139 compliant.
- Tested to meet the requirements of NSW DOH and ACT Helicopter Ambulance
- Designed for harsh conditions.
- LED light source – extremely long life.
- Power consumption 10% of incandescent lamps.
- Power savings of 50-75% over entire system.
- NVG compatible, Infra-red output at 850nm.
- Glass Lenses, anodised aluminium body.
- Power options: low voltage 24 or 48 V DC or 230VAC mains power (dimmable with suitable driver)
ZA290LIR lights are available in all CASA and ICAO aviation colors.
- Green – TLOF, FATO
- White – TLOF, FATO, Flight path alignment.
- Blue – Taxiway, Parking position.
- Yellow – Holding Point.Flight Path Alignment
- Red – Obstacle marking