PAL is the most commonly found light on Australian airstrips. Airport Lighting Specialists have manufactured PAL lights in Melbourne (Australia) since 1997.
Features & Benefits
- Halogen 6.6A lamps have life expectancy of approximately 1,500hrs
- Locally manufactured for Australian conditions
- Tough polycarbonate body and lens. Won’t rot rust or crumble.
- Lenses guaranteed for 5 years
- Local manufacture and inventory means lower costs and readily available parts
International Civil Aviation Organization
ICAO Annex 14, Volume I, Chapter 5,
Sections 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
Civil Aviation Authority New Zealand
Advisory Circular 139-6
Sections 5.3.127, 5.3.136, 5.3.140, 5.3.171