PAL is the most commonly found light on Australian airstrips. Airport Lighting Specialists have manufactured PAL lights in Melbourne (Australia) since 1997.
Features & Benefits
- Incandescent 4A lamps have life expectancy of approximately 1,500hrs
- Locally manufactured for Australian conditions
- Tough polycarbonate body and lens. Won’t rot rust or crumble.
- Lenses guaranteed for 5 years
- Local manufacture and inventory means lower costs and readily available parts
Civil Aviation Authority New Zealand
Advisory Circular 139-6
Sections 5.3.127, 5.3.136, 5.3.140, 5.3.171
International Civil Aviation Organization
ICAO Annex 14, Volume I, Chapter 5,
Sections 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199