LED PAPI for 6.6A series circuits
The new LED PAPI retains the features that made the original PAPI the most highly regarded and widely used product on the market. The compact dimensions and field replaceable projectors make maintenance easy and convenient. LED PAPI uses 75% less power than a lamped equivalent and can be powered by Series Circuit, Mains AC or 24 volt DC
The Modular Concept
- Interchangeable Projectors - Simplifying maintenance & spares management.
- Minimal Field Maintenance - Individual projectors can be
replaced in seconds.
- Stable Reference - Projectors are mounted on
a precision base plate.
- Same modular design and mounting as original RE PAPI.
- Power consumption reduced by 75%.
- Sharper transition.
- Multi power and control methods.
- Sealed projectors.
- Front lens blast protection.
- High efficiency, low power LED light engine.
- Individually field-replaceable projectors.
- Simple cable connection.
- Includes lens heater to prevent frosting.
- LED intensity follows halogen dimming curve.
- Dust ingress protection to IP54.
- Field replaceable front glass.
- Suitable for operation with 50W to 200W series isolation transformers.
|CASA Part 139 (Aerodromes) Manual of Standards - Ch 9 (PAPI)
|ICAO Annex 14 Vol 1 - Ch 5.3.5 (PAPI and APAPI)
|UK MoD RA 3515(8) & RA 3515(29)
|FAA Engineering Brief No. 67D